Summit Appliance Shipping
We currently ship Summit Appliance units in the contiguous U.S. only. ***Free and flat rate shipping does not include orders to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.***
All SUMMIT Appliance orders are shipped via ground shipping from New York. If you need a quote to ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, please contact us.
Internet orders for Summit units are typically processed within 1-3 business days and higher volume order processing times are quoted individually. We offer standard “Ground” shipping (1-6 business days) for all online orders. If you need expedited shipping, please contact us for a quote.
Please remember to account for processing times (1-3 business days) in additional to standard shipping transit times when planning the arrival of your order. Arrival time will depend on your shipping destination and selected service level. Summit orders are shipped Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
Average transit time for Ground shipping is 1-6 business days, depending on your shipping location.
Summit Appliance Refunds and Returns
We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Please see the below requirements for an acceptable
return. Please note that all made-to-order models that contain mounted locks, thermometers, alarms and other customizations are ineligible for return.
Requirements For a Summit Appliance Return Authorization:
- Merchandise must be in original unopened carton (Digital photographs may be requested to ensure packaging has not been opened. Opened packages will not be accepted).
- Merchandise must be undamaged and in new condition upon return to Summit.
- You are responsible for the cost to ship the unit back to SUMMIT and a 25% restocking will be charged per item returned. (These costs will be deducted from your refunded purchase price)
- No item may be returned after 30 days of original ship date from Summit.
**Please note that TheCoolerStore.com does not accept buyer’s remorse returns on open Summit Appliance items.
If you would like to authorize a return, please contact us for exact instructions.
To ensure that you order the correct model for your needs, we strongly recommend you:
- Confirm the size, description, and color of the unit
- Confirm whether it is a counter-height vs. built-in unit
- Confirm the hinging side on non-reversible doors
- Download the manual and brochure supplied in “Downloadable Resources” to find specifications that can help you confirm you are purchasing a correctly sized unit.
Contact us with questions prior to your purchase and we will get them answered as quickly as possible.